10 Stanton street, Thirlmere NSW 2572Leased
4 BEDROOMS 2 BATHROOMS DOUBLE GARAGE *
House - Thirlmere NSW
Located within the natural landscape of Thirlmere, this immaculate new home is exquisitely built with price, privacy and practicality in mind. Elegantly built, this home provides an entertainment area with a kitchen and spacious bedrooms, making this home a perfect fit for families.
* Spacious four bedrooms, master bed with ensuite
* Modern kitchen with Gas Cook-top, electric Oven, tiled splash-back with overhead wall cabinets
* Separate pantry in Kitchen for additional storage
* Open living with timber laminate floor flowing out to the pergola
* Down-lights to main and living
* Ducted air conditioning
* Lockable remote-controlled garage
* Yard offers an abundance of space
* Bathroom – Chrome Framed shower screens with clear safety glass
* Keyed alike locks to all windows and doors
* Fly screens on sliding doors and windows
Situated in close proximity to Thirlmere village shops, sports ground along with Thirlmere public school. Walking distance to NSW Rail Museum.
Please register to view or contact Blink Property Office on 02 8855 9280.
You MUST register in order to view the property – If you do not register your details, Blink Property cannot guarantee an agent will attend the open house as we are unable to notify you of any changes or cancellations.*
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces