12 Rosecrans Avenue, Kirwan QLD 4817$480 per week
Central and Plenty of Potential
House - Kirwan QLD
Original throughout and close to amenities galore, this blonde brick home on a sweeping corner block offers plenty of appeal. This is a solid home with potential to update, and it’s close to shops, schools, sporting facilities, and more. The piece-de-resistance is a large undercover entertaining area, complete with a handy powder room. A freestanding powered brick shed with a roller door offers scope for the cars, storage, a workshop or even a granny flat (STCA)
• Solid brick home on a commanding corner block at the entrance to a cul-de-sac
• Freestanding powered brick shed with a roller door and a ceiling fan
• Large undercover entertaining area adjacent to a handy powder room
• Original kitchen and dining, with generous storage and bench space
• Neat bedrooms with ceiling fans, built-in robes, and air-conditioners
• Original bathroom, which will require an update prior to moving in
• Near Kirwan High School and Primary School, and Willows Shopping Centre
TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT PLEASE ENSURE YOU ARE REGISTERED FOR THIS INSPECTION AS OUR AGENT MAY NOT ATTEND TO SHOW OTHERWISE.
Please ensure that you view the property before applying by registering for one of our inspection times. If you do not register, the inspection may not be confirmed. By registering you will be automatically advised of any changes, updates or future inspections. Any applications received prior to viewing the property, will not be processed, unless you have viewed the property.
Disclaimer: In the preparation of this document, we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate and accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage