36/2 Beezley Street, Glen Eden QLD 4680Leased
SPACIOUS 3 BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE IN GECKO VALLEY ESTATE
Townhouse - Glen Eden QLD
– Spacious, air-conditioned open plan kitchen, living and dining area with direct, sliding door access to the outdoor courtyard. The modern kitchen features a dishwasher, stainless steel electric appliances and plenty of cupboard space.
– Laundry located in the lockup garage.
– Single lock-up garage with remote roller door access. Additional allocated, open air parking space located adjacent to unit.
– Fully fenced, outdoor courtyard complete with undercover patio.
– Two spacious master bedrooms featuring ensuites, split system air conditioners, ceiling fans and built in robes.
– Third bedroom complete with split system air conditioner, ceiling fan and built-in robe.
– Main bathroom complete with bath over shower combination, toilet and vanity.
– Second living space/office for added convenience.
Located in Glen Eden, this property is a short 2-minute drive from Tondoon Botanic Gardens and Kirkwood shopping complex. It's also within a 5-minute drive of schools, parks and Stocklands Shopping Precinct.
Disclaimer: In the preparation of this document, we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate and accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.
- 3 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage