64 Jarvis Street, Thirlmere NSW 2572Leased
Charming, easy, modern and pleasant
House - Thirlmere NSW
Set in the scenic beauty of Thirlmere, this elevated, immaculate new home is exquisitely crafted with elegance and privacy. Elegantly designed, this home provides an entertaining area with a patio, a spacious kitchen and spacious bedrooms, making this home a great fit for families.
* Spacious master bedroom with walking wardrobe and attach bathroom
* Plus three bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
* Modern kitchen
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* lockable remote-controlled garage
* Designed for maximum natural light
* Yard offers an abundance of space
Situated in close proximity to Thirlmere village shops, sports ground along with Thirlmere public school. Walking distance to NSW Rail Museum.
You MUST register in order to view the property – If you do not register your details, Blink Property cannot guarantee an agent will attend the open house as we are unable to notify you of any changes or cancellations.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces